Sleep Seminars & Workshops
As an Infant and Child Sleep Coach in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, I speak to various groups of parents on the topic of sleep for their children. Check here often to see where you can find me next. And if waiting for a workshop seems too far away and you just want to chat about your child’s current sleep habits, set up a free, no-obligation Let’s Get Acquainted phone call today.
Better Sleep for Baby and You: Understanding, not just surviving, your newborn’s sleep
Appropriate for parents of newborns to age 16 weeks; also great for expecting parents!
- Newborn states of consciousness and why they matter to you
- How to get more sleep for you and Baby
- Setting the stage for healthy sleep when your baby is older
- Avoiding common pitfalls that get in the way of independent sleep for your baby
Raising Babies Who Sleep Well: Developing healthy sleep habits for your baby that will last a lifetime
Appropriate for parents of infants age 17 weeks to 17 months.
- The 5 most important infant sleep tips to encourage healthy sleep habits including bedtimes, routines, naps, and wake times
- Infant sleep expectations – when WILL my baby sleep through the night?
- How common sleep associations can create barriers to a good night’s sleep and rock solid naps
- The appropriate time to wean your baby from things like swaddling and pacifiers and why this is important
Tackling Toddler Sleep: Stop dreading and start enjoying bedtime! Learn how to navigate the unique struggles of sleep for children ages 18 months to 4 years
- The 5 most important sleep tips to encourage healthy sleep in toddlers and preschoolers
- Understanding toddler/preschooler discipline and developmental expectations in relation to their sleep
- Nap transitions – why, when, and how of dropping naps as your child gets older
- Stalls, tantrums, and bedtime battles
- When to transition to a big kid bed
- Common sleep regressions for this age group
If you are a preschool/daycare, health and wellness organization, pediatrician’s office, or a similar group and are interested in booking one of these sleep workshops, please contact me at Leann@TenderTransitionsMN.com to discuss further.