Infant Sleep Package
Ages 17 weeks – 24 months
This package includes:
- Comprehensive preliminary online assessment of your child’s sleep habits.
- Private, 90-minute consultation. We will discuss sleep strategies, troubleshooting, and any specific questions you have.
- Detailed, fully customized sleep plan prepared for your child and your whole family.
- FIVE follow-up telephone calls. Three calls will be used during the two weeks of your sleep plan to help keep you on track. These calls are designed to address your progress and any setbacks you may be experiencing. You will then receive a follow-up call at the 3-month and 6-month mark after our initial sleep plan has been completed.
- Two weeks of email support to answer additional questions you may have.
- Sleep log created specifically for your child and specific to your plan and goals. This helps to ensure we are focusing on measurable progress and results!
- Nursery/bedroom assessment for safe sleeping and a soothing environment.
- Sleep Survival Kit including tip sheets on sleep during travel, daylight savings time, illness, and nap transitions.
- Optional Texting Add-on for an added dose of support and encouragement!
Unlimited Text Support on Night 1 of Sleep Plan: Change is hard but it’s easier when you have the support you need! This is a very popular option, especially if you are a bit anxious about getting started and just want a little extra help. This option covers unlimited text support from 6-11pm on your first night to get immediate answers about the plan, bedtime or routines; or simply to get some on-the-spot encouragement, reminders, and support. My availability must be confirmed before I can guarantee this option to your family.
60-minute phone call (for previous/current clients only): This is perfect for transitions, regressions, travel, or illness recovery that require more time than a one-time 20-minute phone call.
One 20-minute phone call (previous/current clients only): This is a great option if you have one or two questions about your child’s current sleep habits after we have previously worked together. It’s a great option to get some tips on things like nap transitions, upcoming travel or recovering from a trip or time zone change, or transitioning your child to a big kid bed.
One week of email support (for previous/current clients only): This is a good option if you feel you just need a little more support before we say good-bye for things like improving naps or answering additional questions. It is also another great option to work through regressions, travel, illness, etc.
[NEW] 12-month Bundle (previous clients only): After our initial work together is over, it can be hard to say good-bye! There are usually more sleep questions that arise after you’ve done all the hard work. This call bundle includes six 20-minute phone calls to be used over the course of one year to discuss anything related to your child’s sleep.
Note: If it has been longer than 3 months from your initial consultation, or it’s related to a new sleep challenge, please purchase the Refresher Package.