Minnesota Toddler Sleep Coach
Toddler and Older Package
Ages 25 months and older (up to 7 years)
This package includes:
- Comprehensive preliminary online assessment of your child’s sleep habits.
- Private, 60-90 minute phone consultation. We will discuss sleep strategies, troubleshooting, and any specific questions you have.
- Detailed, fully customized sleep plan prepared for your child and your whole family by your Minnesota toddler sleep expert.
- SIX follow-up telephone calls. Four calls will be used during the three weeks of your sleep plan to help keep you on track. These calls are designed to address your progress and any setbacks you may be experiencing. The next two calls will be used within 6 months after the sleep plan has been implemented. If these calls are not used, they expire after 6 months.
- Three to four weeks of email support to answer additional questions you may have.
- Sleep log created specifically for your child and specific to your plan and goals. This helps to ensure we are focusing on measurable progress and results!
- Nursery/bedroom assessment for safe sleeping and a soothing environment.
- Sleep Survival Kit including tip sheets on sleep during travel, daylight savings time, illness, and nap transitions.
- Optional Texting Add-on for an extra dose of support and encouragement.
Work with Leann $625
Toddler Sleep Coach in Minnesota and Worldwide
Unlimited Text Support on Night 1 of Sleep Plan: Change is hard but it’s easier when you have the support you need! This is a very popular option, especially if you are a bit anxious about getting started and just want a little extra help. This option covers unlimited text support from 6-11pm on your first night to get immediate answers about the plan, bedtime or routines; or simply to get some on-the-spot encouragement, reminders, and support from a Tender Transitions sleep coach. Our availability must be confirmed in advance.
Work with Leann $99
60-minute phone call (for previous/current clients only): This is perfect for transitions, regressions, travel, or illness recovery that require more time than a one-time 20-minute phone call.
Work with Leann $125
One 30-minute phone call (previous/current clients only): This is a great option if you have one or two questions about your child’s current sleep habits after we have previously worked together. It’s a great option to get some tips on things like nap transitions, upcoming travel or recovering from a trip or time zone change, or transitioning your child to a big kid bed.
Work with Leann $69
One week of email support (for previous/current clients only): This is a good option if you feel you just need a little more support before we say good-bye for things like improving naps or answering additional questions. It is also another great option to work through regressions, travel, illness, etc.
Work with Leann $165
12-month Bundle (previous clients only): After our initial work together is over, it can be hard to say good-bye! There are usually more sleep questions that arise after you’ve done all the hard work. This email package includes unlimited email support to be used over the course of one year to discuss anything related to your child’s sleep.
Work with Leann $245
Note: If it has been longer than 6 months from your initial consultation, or it’s related to a new sleep challenge, please purchase the Refresher Package. If your child has entered a new phase, such as transitioning to a bed, please purchase a new package.