What to Expect
Tender Transitions is a team of certified Infant and Child Sleep Coaches that work together to serve your family. We want to match you with the right sleep coach for your needs.
1. Let’s Get Acquainted
- Once you’ve scheduled a Let’s Get Acquainted Call, you will receive a phone call from Leann where you will discuss your current sleep challenges and hopes for improvement.
- Leann will provide an immediate recommendation for a sleep package, as well as a sleep coach available who fits your individual needs.
- You will receive a quote, contract, and invoice via email following your appointment; along with a sleep assessment questionnaire to assist in creating your individualized sleep plan.
- Give some thought to when you will be ready to begin your work. Take into consideration things like upcoming vacations, job changes, new daycare, visitors, etc. Your sleep coach can also assist you in determining the best timing for your sleep training.
2. Developing a Plan
- You and your sleep coach will schedule your sleep consultation and your coach will provide you with all the details to get started.
- Your coach will provide the follow-up support accompanying the package you purchase.
- You will be given a sleep log to track your child’s progress.
3. Your Success Story
- Your sleep coach will send you a final email with any remaining documents needed.
- Your sleep coach may ask you to share your success story with our community.
- Schedule your final two follow-up calls within the next 6 months.
Let’s Get Acquainted!
We want to help your family create a plan to solve your child’s sleep struggles. Schedule your free, no-obligation 20-minute phone call to see if we are a good fit.
OR Contact Us: info@TenderTransitionsMN.com | 612-991-5224