Thank you and Congratulations! You are on your way to finding out the 5 Steps to Getting Your Child to Sleep Through the Night. Keep an eye out for it in your email box shortly or get it faster right here!
Have you already decided that you’re ready to make the necessary changes to improve your family’s sleep? Then wait no longer! Set up a free, no-obligation Let’s Get Acquainted phone call. We’ll chat about the challenges you are having with your child’s sleep, you’ll gain a quick tip or two about what might be going on, and I can tell you how I know I can help. I typically work with children ages 4 months to 6 years old who are having trouble getting to sleep, staying asleep, or napping well. I also work with expecting parents prenatally who want to learn what to do from day 1 with their newborn to start them on the path of healthy sleep so if your baby is younger than 4 months, or hasn’t even arrived yet, I am still here to help!
Let’s Get Acquainted!
I want to know what you or your baby/child are struggling with so let’s chat! I bet I can help. Schedule your free, no-obligation 20-minute phone call to see if we are a good fit.
OR Contact Me: Leann@TenderTransitionsMN.com | 612-991-5224
Maybe you don’t even feel the need to fill me in! Have you been referred by a friend who’s already given you the “scoop”? Or maybe you’re just saying to yourself, “I am ready to do this!” and you’ve been on my website and understand what I can do for you. If this is you, then go ahead and get started by purchasing your customized sleep package for you and your child/ren.
All of my packages include these great features:
• infant/child sleep questionnaire for you to complete so I can get a sense of the full picture of what’s going on
• personalized sleep plan for your child/ren
• private, one-on-one consultation with those primarily responsible for your child’s sleep
• multiple check-in phone calls with me to ensure things are on the right track
• unlimited daily email support during the weeks you are working through your sleep plan
• tip sheets on topics like how to handle travel, daylight savings time, and nap transitions
• access to my biweekly sleep e-tip email
You don’t have to do this alone! I am here and will be with you every step of the way. If you are ready, let’s get started!
Are you on Facebook? Then jump on over there and LIKE my page for tips and info on sleep, babies, children, and parenting.
Many thanks to Megan Crown Photography for providing the images on this site.