More Sleep.More Freedom.Life-Changing.
Premier sleep coachingthat leads the whole family to peaceful sleep.
Child Not Sleeping?
Grab your free guide:
The 5 Steps to Getting Your Child To Sleep Through The Night!
Less Stressed, More Rested
Babies and Children
We've been helping
infants and children sleep through the night!
Calmer bedtimes? Effortless naps? Sleeping through the night?
No one ever told you that getting your baby to sleep would take so much effort or that the saying “sleeping like a baby” really meant “no one will be sleeping”.
And toddlers? Whew! They are a whole different story. Your vision of tucking them in peacefully and not hearing them until morning has now become a dream you believe will never come true.
Our sleep coaching services will make your dream a reality.
Customized Sleep Coaching That Fits Your Family
Do You Want More Sleep? More Freedom to do the things you love?
Leann and her team have been offering sleep coaching collectively for more than 12 years; making Tender Transitions the first sleep coaching team in the Twin Cities and Minnesota. They enjoy helping you figure out new ways to achieve better sleep for your children if the current approach isn’t working.
It’s not uncommon for our clients to tell us that their experience with us has been life-changing.
How would you like to experience:
- increased energy and productivity at home and at work
- better physical and emotional health for everyone
- a renewed sense of teamwork and connection with your partner
- less time spent struggling with sleep, more time spent enjoying your kids
Are You Ready To Sleep Through The Night?
Let's Get Acquainted
During our free 20-minute call, we will answer your questions like:
- How do I help my baby sleep in their own crib the entire night?
- When will my baby be able to sleep longer stretches without my help?
- Is sleep coaching the same as Cry It Out (CIO)?
- Why will my baby only sleep when I hold him?
- How do I help my toddler stay in her bed all night without multiple wake ups?
- With multiple children, how do we create sleep routines that work for our whole family?
- I’ve tried everything – how can I possibly find a solution that actually works?
Our sleep coach team is located in Minnesota but we work with families all over the world. We support our families through phone, email, virtual meetings, live voice messaging, and in-home meetings. We take a gentle and compassionate approach in helping you teach your child to learn to sleep their best.
Customized Sleep Plan
Your coach will work with you one-on-one to develop a written, customized plan addressing what needs to change, improve, or be eliminated. It’s clear, precise, and leaves nothing to be questioned.
Your plan is backed up by several weeks of individualized support from your coach. We understand how hard and emotional sleep training can be and we will provide you with encouragement, nurturing guidance, and education to help get you through the tough parts.
Leann and her team have helped over 1000 families improve their child’s sleep leading the whole family to more restful nights. Leann and her team have the experience of caring for mothers and families, and they know how to develop practical, smart sleep solutions.