Leann LAtus, SPeaker
Infant, Child and Baby Sleep Coach
based in Minnesota
MN Expert Sleep Coach Speaker
Have an audience that would benefit from hearing Leann speak live?
As an Infant and Child Sleep Coach in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, Leann speaks to various groups of parents on the topic of sleep for their children. Below is a list of topics that can be covered upon request.
Email Leann to book: Leann@TenderTransitionsMN.com.
Better Sleep for Baby and You: Understanding, not just surviving, your newborn’s sleep
Appropriate for parents of newborns to age 12 weeks; also great for expecting parents!
- Newborn states of consciousness and why they matter to you
- How to get more sleep for you and Baby
- Setting the stage for healthy sleep when your baby is older
- Avoiding common pitfalls that get in the way of independent sleep for your baby
Raising Babies Who Sleep Well: Developing healthy sleep habits for your baby that will last a lifetime
Appropriate for parents of infants ages 13 weeks to 17 months.
- The 5 most important infant sleep tips to encourage healthy sleep habits including bedtimes, routines, naps, and wake times
- Infant sleep expectations – when WILL my baby sleep through the night?
- How common sleep associations can create barriers to a good night’s sleep and rock-solid naps
- The appropriate time to wean your baby from things like swaddling and pacifiers and why this is important
Tackling Toddler Sleep: Stop dreading and start enjoying bedtime! Learn how to navigate the unique struggles of sleep for children ages 18 months to 4 years
- The 5 most important sleep tips to encourage healthy sleep in toddlers and preschoolers
- Understanding toddler/preschooler discipline and developmental expectations in relation to their sleep
- Nap transitions – why, when, and how of dropping naps as your child gets older
- Stalls, tantrums, and bedtime battles
- When to transition to a big kid bed
- Common sleep regressions for this age group
If you are a preschool/daycare, health, and wellness organization, pediatrician’s office, or a similar group and are interested in booking one of these sleep workshops in Minneapolis or St. Paul, please contact me at Leann@TenderTransitionsMN.com to discuss further.
Book Your FREE 20-Minute
"Let's Get Acquainted" Call
We want to know more about your child’s sleep struggles. Let’s chat!”